The glove is a blue rubber glove that appears covered with an unknown shiny chemical product. It has "Dr.K" written on the side and is somewhat "cleaner" in appearance than the regular scientist glove. "SCIENCE!", its associated object effect, causes a reduction in the target's Energy Weapons skill and weakens their Strength for a short time. The critical effect, "Science POW!", reduces the target's strength by an additional point, and reduces its DT for an extended time.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||136||20||6.8||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||74.8||20||3.74||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
Dr. Klein's glove can successfully strike about 495 times from full condition before breaking.
- Scientist glove - the common variant found in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Corrosive glove - a semi-unique variant found in the Z-43 innovative toxins plant and on a unique spore plant, Dionaea Muscipula, near the Signal Hills Transmitter.
- Sterilizer glove - a semi-unique red version of this glove. It is found just behind a barrier in the Y-17 medical facility and on Super-Ego.
- Dr. Mobius' glove - a unique variant found in the Forbidden Zone, on a table in the same room as Dr. Mobius.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||-5 EW/30s|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||-5 EW/30s|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Higgs Village in house #101 Upstairs, in the middle room upstairs. The glove is in the bottom corner of a cabinet to the right side of the door.
- When worn along with Dr. Klein's glasses and Dr. Klein's scrubs, a challenge for wearing his full set of apparel called "Klein Destine" is completed earning the player 100 XP.
- The display name of the object effect associated with this weapon (viewable in the Pip-Boy) is "S C I E N C E ! ! !".
- The glove is considered an improved holdout weapon.