Dove Delta contains a number of small sand islands surrounded by water. The islands have a number of "loose dirt mounds", which can be dug up with the use of a shovel by using the action button. The islands are generally inhabited by swampfolk and a couple of mirelurks will also be nearby.
A holodisk, titled "For Ozwaldo," is lying on an island with a single tree directly southwest of the small dock, just beyond the outstretched right hand of a skeleton (presumably Ozwaldo) along with his shovel. The note explains where to dig - "on the island with a single tree." There are actually two such islands: the one on which the note is found (although the bush could have been included in the count) and another directly south of it. On the southern of these islands lies the treasure. It contains 20 pre-War money and some ammunition.
- For Ozwaldo holodisk.
- Be aware when fast traveling to this area, directly opposite the island the player spawns on, there is a bruiser that will see the player if they move.
- Due to the open nature of the location, fast traveling is not recommended for lower level players as the swampfolk can be quite difficult to manage.
- Xbox 360 Sometimes, it isn't possible to dig into the mounds with the shovel. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Sometimes, when trying to dig while jumping or running, the Lone Wanderer will fall as if knocked down. They will however stand up when the digging is complete. [verified]
- PC Xbox 360 If attacked while digging, the Lone Wanderer may freeze and be unable to move or fight at all. On the PC, they may fall as if knocked down. After about 5–10 seconds, they are able get up and fight back. [verified]