|For other characters named Dominic, see Dominic.|
Dominic was born in 2237. He was once the leader of a small squad of mercenaries, but after one too many near-death experiences, he retired with a small fortune of scavenged goods. He has been in Canterbury Commons for about 10 of his 40 years, and since arriving, his natural leadership has made him a very respected figure in the community. Ernest Roe handles the day-to-day negotiations and arrangements with the traders who pass through and keep the settlement functioning, while Dom handles any security or emergency concerns. Don's companion, Machete, is treated like a cross between a daughter and a soldier. He is trying to teach her to act as security for the settlement.[Non-canon 1][clarification needed]
During the day, Dominic D'Ellsadro can be found patrolling the streets of Canterbury Commons or eating at the town diner. At night, he sleeps at Dominic and Machete's house which is at the end of the main street.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Superhuman Gambit: The Lone Wanderer can talk to Dominic about the duo bothering the inhabitants of the town.
- Dominic can be heard talking with Machete, ordering her to be nicer to the visitors, with the threat that he will tell everyone about her crush on Derek if she does not change her attitude.
- Like Machete, Dominic can be killed while patrolling the town by nearby enemies.
- Dominic appears in ending slides.
- "I'm about the rarest thing out here in the Wastes; a mercenary who lived long enough to retire."
- "Sure, you do that. We can take turns shooting each other, teams are "the whole damned town" versus "your face." Our team's got a winning record. Now, if we're done with this little pissing contest, I've got to get back to work. But I can tell we're just going to be best friends forever."
- "Newcomer to town, huh? Well, I'm Dominic D'Ellsadro, and welcome to Canterbury Commons. Try to ignore the idiots in the costumes. Popular activities around town are trading, listening to Roe yap, and burying thieves in unmarked graves. Course, we ran out of thieves to bury long ago. Saw to it myself. Might be a dead art, unless you're planning on stealing anything."
Dominic D'Ellsadro appears only in Fallout 3.