A path leads from the park entrance to this two-story cabin, which has a tinker's workbench on the porch outside. The ground floor consists of a large open plan living and dining area with a fireplace and an adjoining combined kitchen and dining area. There are three rooms on the second floor - a bedroom with four bunk beds, a bedroom with a single bed and Ranger Trujillo's terminal, and a locked storeroom (Picklock 2). The storeroom contains a mole costume consisting of a tattered mole head, tattered mole outfit and mole miner gauntlet.
- Almost done - Note, on a table in the living room.
- One potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Upstairs, in the bedroom with bunkbeds, on a table.
- One potential magazine - In the northwest bathroom, on the ground floor, on top of the toilet.
- Tattered mole outfit and head - Behind a Picklock 2 locked door, upstairs. Alternatively, the room can also be reached by taking a running jump off a nearby cliff onto the cabin roof, then dropping through the roof into the locked room.
- Potential weapon plan - On a table in the locked room upstairs.
- Two potential weapon mods:
- On the second floor, inside the locked room upstairs, on a desk to the right.
- Inside the room with the tattered mole outfit and head mentioned above, on the top shelf.
Dolly Sods Wilderness ranger station appears only in Fallout 76.