Dogmeat will sometimes eat out of the dog bowl, but like the dog house it doesn't actually have much effect. Junkyard dogs will sometimes eat out of the dog bowl and if injured they will heal faster.
- Fallout 4
Dog bowl (1)
- Fallout 76
(Clean) Dog bowl (1)
- Sanctuary Hills
- 1 can be found in the ice cream shop south of Revere Beach Station. It is on the floor at the entrance next to a yellow sink.
- Can be acquired from a terminal in the Suffolk County charter school by using 4 tokens.
- 1 in the quarter room on the south-west side of the Prydwen's main deck.
- 1 on the top floor of Monsignor Plaza.
- 1 outside the main door of the Weston water treatment plant.
- Bradberton Amphitheater. 3 in the northern section of the
Clean dog bowlEdit
- Can be found in Vault 81 in Alexis Combes' house, but must be stolen.
- Can occasionally be purchased from the book return terminal at the Quincy police station for 4 tokens each.
- Five in Fort Defiance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.