|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Dog Rescue is a side quest in Fallout 4's Creation Club. It is received upon loading the game for the first time after downloading the "Black Labrador," "Border Collie," "Boxer," "Chocolate Labrador," "Dalmatian," "Golden Retriever," "Great Dane," "Husky," "Pitbull," "Rottweiler," "Shiba Inu," or "Yellow Labrador" content.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Upon activating the quest, a marker will be placed on the dog's location. Upon traveling to the marker the dog can be found. At this point either adopt or rename the dog.
- Adoption – Upon choosing this option, the choice will given to assign the dog to a settlement. They will then travel to the settlement designated and act as a guard dog.
- Renaming – Upon choosing this option, the game will circle through a preset list of names, changing the name each time an option is selected. Each breed of dog has a different set of names that the game will cycle through.
Dog locations[edit | edit source]
- Black Labrador – In a parking lot south of Easy City Downs.
- Border Collie – On the road between ArcJet and Cambridge in the yard of a bombed-out house.
- Boxer – Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates.
- Chocolate Labrador – Just southeast of Coastal cottage.
- Dalmatian – On a dock south of Ticonderoga.
- Golden Retriever – North of Vault 111.
- Great Dane – Junction east of Med-Tek Research.
- Husky – On the road just south of Croup Manor.
- Pitbull – West of South Boston military checkpoint.
- Rottweiler – West of WRVR broadcast station.
- Shiba Inu – In a ruined house south of Wildwood Cemetery.
- Yellow Labrador – In the South Boston area, northeast of University Point, along the northern path to the Castle.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.