| ||For an overview of doctor's bags in various games, see doctor's bag.|
A doctor's bag is used to heal crippled limbs in both normal and hardcore modes. Alongside the use of doctor's bags, in hardcore mode, the only other ways to heal crippled limbs are to be healed by a doctor, using the drug Hydra, sleeping in an owned bed or using healing poultice, daturana or weapon binding ritual from the Honest Hearts add-on. The bag may be used to heal all limbs for a small amount, or through the stats screen, can be applied to a single limb for a much greater effect.
medical brace (1)
surgical tubing (1)
Doctor's bag (1)
- Up to 15 can be found during the quest Caesar's Favor, inside one of the Legion dropboxes.
- Three can be obtained in the Mercenary Pack.
- Up to three are sometimes sold by Michelle Kerr at the 188 trading post.
- After finishing That Lucky Old Sun by selecting to send power to the full region (emergency output level), two doctor's bags (along with three stimpaks) can be obtained from Ignacio Rivas.
- Two can be acquired from Doc Mitchell in the quest Ghost Town Gunfight with a Medicine skill check of 30.
- One can be found in the Goodsprings gas station in the middle of the left aisle.
- There is one in Doc Mitchell's house in Goodsprings.
- One can be found in Raul's shack.
- One behind a Very Easy locked door on the second floor of the Bison Steve Hotel.
- There are some in Vault 19, inside the clinic.
- Rarely found on Viper gunslingers.
- Sierra Madre vending machines, without the need for a Vending machine code. one can buy these at
- Courier's Stash Mercenary Pack. Three bags are added to the Courier's inventory with the