Dixie is a young woman and a high-ranking member of the Disciples. Even in a gang centered on violence and bloodshed, she easily sticks out as the most bloodthirsty and psychopathic among her peers. Her abode inside of Fizztop Mountain is filled with mutilated corpses, cutting implements and trophies in the form of holotapes. Especially the latter trait, the compulsive urge to take souvenirs from her victims, is a common modus operandi among serial killers.
Listening to these tapes reveals how Dixie uses persuasion, misdirection, and her girlish demeanor to talk her targets into letting their guard down before she brutally murders them. One of Mags Black's terminal entries in the Parlor surmises that Nisha elevated Dixie to her current position to keep her under control instead of letting her run amok through the park and likely destroy the fragile peace between the gangs in the process.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Dixie can be met during a random encounter where she asks the player character which of her victims she should kill first. The player character has the option to persuade her to enslave her victims instead of killing them.
- If the player character has killed Nisha at the end of the quest Power Play, Dixie instead will appear in a random encounter to try to kill the player character, provided that the player character did not kill her as well.
- If Dixie is killed by the player character, she will utter one last word as she dies: "Finally..."
- At the beginning of the quest Home Sweet Home, Shank suggests asking a gang for some help in taking over the Commonwealth. For the Disciples, Dixie provides the player character with a single fury grenade as well as the schematics to craft more.
- Unlike the rest of the Disciples, and indeed most other NPCs in the Commonwealth, Dixie's base body model displays no dirt, with clean clothes.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Disciples strapped armor
Disciples banded helmet
Torn shirt & ragged pants
- The Parlor terminal entries; Mags Black's terminal, Dixie - Disciples
- The Sole Survivor: "Why did they want you so badly?"
Pickman: " "
- Dixie's souvenir