Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A makeshift knife carried by members of the Disciples, made from different scrap materials depending on the modifications added. The hacking/serrated blade appears to be made from a small lawnmower blade with a kitchen knife handle secured on one end with nails and rope, similar to the machete from Fallout: New Vegas. The knife blade, however, appears to be a metal box wrench that has been hammered flat on one end and sharpened on one edge, leaving the other, untouched half of the wrench to serve as a handle. The cutlass blade consists of the knife blade with a much larger blade bolted to it.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Blade||Hacking blade||Extra limb damage.||–||+5||+0.6||+20||–||Adhesive x5
|Knife blade||Targets bleed.||Knife||+5 (+2, 5sec)||+0.6||+28||Blacksmith 3
Big Leagues 3
|Serrated hacking blade||Chance to cripple. Extra limb damage. Exceptional damage.||Serrated||+15||+1.125||+40||Blacksmith 3
Big Leagues 4
|Cutlass blade||Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||Cutlass||+15 (+2, 5sec)||+1.5||+40||Blacksmith 3
Big Leagues 5
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Throatslicer - a unique variant of the Disciples blade that causes bleeding damage.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One can be stolen from Nisha's inventory.
- A legendary variant Throatslicer can be bought from Katelyn Alden in Nuka-Town Market.
- Sometimes carried by members of the Disciples that spawn outside Nuka Town USA.
- An unnamed Instigating Disciples cutlass is obtained by talking to Nisha anytime after Power Play if the Disciples didn't rebel.
- Savoy uses a Disciples blade that can spawn with the cutlass modification.
Gallery[edit | edit source]