|For the various forms of water, see water.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Dirty water is the most common water in the wasteland. It is bottled from the tainted lakes and rivers. Unlike purified water, the water is radioactive, which can cause sickness or death. Accumulated rads can be removed for a fee by a doctor, by using RadAway, or by using the infirmary.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ten in the Super-Duper Mart.
- Eight in the Springvale school lower level.
- Five in Bethesda Offices East.
- Three inside the rocket at The Roach King's throne located northeast of Minefield.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dirty water differs in appearance from purified water. Dirty water is labeled "WATER" while purified water is labeled H²O. In addition, the bottle is also grimier. The Pip-Boy icon for both is the same.
- Dirty water comes in the same appearance as Aqua Cura, apart from the writing on the side, after finishing Fallout 3 and having the Broken Steel add-on.
- None of the water beggars will accept dirty water.