The Dino Bite gift shop is a location inside Dinky the Dinosaur within the town of Novac. The town's watchmen Craig Boone and Manny Vargas utilize the gift shop to access their sniper post located in Dinky's mouth.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The entrance to the gift shop is located on the north side of Dinky, up a small flight of stairs. Inside the shop are shelves with various items and the door to a storeroom. The key can be stolen which will grant access. Inside the storeroom are approximately 160 rocket souvenirs, and 200 Dinky the T-Rex souvenirs along with a Sunset Sarsaparilla vending machine. That Gun is on a righthand side shelf in the storeroom.
The interior flight of stairs provides access to the mouth of the dinosaur, which serves as a sniper post. Manny or Boone will be outside on duty depending on the time of day.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- That Gun - On the first shelf to the right in the storeroom.
- A large number of rocket souvenirs and Dinky the T-Rex souvenirs are in the storeroom.
- Paciencia - Sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- MF Hyperbreeder Alpha - Sold by Cliff Briscoe.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The storage room behind the shop counter is radioactive due to the chemicals in the rockets, which causes 1 rad per second of damage. Even after removing all of the rocket souvenirs, the room is still irradiated.
- The shop opens at 7:00 A.M.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Dino Bite gift shop appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Gallery[edit | edit source]