The Dino Bite gift shop is a location inside Dinky the Dinosaur within the town of Novac. The town's watchmen Craig Boone and Manny Vargas utilize the gift shop to access their sniper post located in Dinky's mouth.
The entrance to the Dino Bite gift shop is located on the left side of Dinky, just up the small flight of stairs. Inside the gift shop are shelves with various items and the door to the Dino Bite storeroom. The key can be stolen for access to the storeroom. Inside are approximately 160 rocket souvenirs, and 200 Dinky the T-Rex souvenirs along with a Sunset Sarsaparilla vending machine. That Gun is on a righthand side shelf in the storeroom. The interior flight of stairs provides access to the mouth of the dinosaur, which serves as a sniper post. Manny or Boone will be outside on duty depending on the time of day.
- That Gun - On the first shelf on the right in the storeroom.
- A large number of rocket souvenirs and Dinky the T-Rex souvenirs - In the storeroom.
- The storage room behind the shop counter is radioactive due to the chemicals in the rockets and causes 1 rad per second of damage. Even after removing all of the rocket souvenirs, the room is still irradiated.
- When asking Cliff Briscoe whether he sells guns, he states that no one ever wants the dinosaurs. This is confirmed by the shop inventory. It is possible to buy the 1000 dinosaur replicas from him, yet no matter how many Dinky souvenirs are purchased, the next time Briscoe's inventory refreshes, he'll have 1000 Dinky souvenirs once again.
- The shop opens at 7:00 A.M.
The Dino Bite gift shop appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.