The Digger or Mega Loader is a type of vehicle in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76. They are found throughout the Commonwealth at construction sites or industrial areas. Before the war they were used as a loader, or in some cases as a heavy lift forklift.
The Digger sits on a low tracked chassis, which doesn't appear to contain an engine. The main part sits on a turntable atop the chassis, with the driver/operators cab at the front and the engine/drive unit located behind the cab. Either side of the cab are two large hydraulic booms which extend out in front and contain the mounting points for the attached utility. The digger can be fitted with a bucket, to move lose material around, or it can be fitted with forks and used as a heavy lift forklift, as seen by the digger located in the basement of the Fort Strong armory.
Mega Loader (1)
Digger are found all around the Commonwealth with either a bucket attachment or forks.
- One is located outside the Boston mayoral shelter.
- One is located inside the basement of the Fort Strong armory.
- One is located inside the Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup.
- One is located in Murkwater construction site.
- Eight are found in the Sentinel site.
- Two, painted white and look to be in working condition, can be found in Sublevel 21-D of the Institute.
- Echo Lake Lumber. One can be found at
- Vault 88. Several can be found in
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.