The Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel is a ruined church in the northwest corner of in the Capital Wasteland in 2277. It is located between the deathclaw sanctuary, WKML Broadcast Station and Mount Mabel Campground
Layout[edit | edit source]
The chapel is in poor structural condition. A drifter inhabits the upper level. On the ground floor, there is a podium, some supplies, and a few beds.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Reservist's rifle and the Oasis coordinates holotape on the drifter.
- Guns and Bullets on the ground, next to several ammunition boxes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The top level, where the drifter is, can be accessed with a bit of effort.
- There is a skeleton of a man behind an overturned pew that he appears to have tried to use as cover, as well as two ammunition boxes and a combat shotgun next to him.
- In a wooden crate is a box of detergent, and if the Lone Wanderer upturns the crate they'll find two stimpaks hidden underneath.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel appears only in Fallout 3.