The chapel is in poor structural condition and it is remarkable that it still stands. The Drifter inhabits the upper level. On the ground floor there is a podium, some supplies, and a few beds.
- Reservist's rifle and the Oasis coordinates holotape on the Drifter.
- Guns and Bullets on the ground, next to several ammunition boxes.
- The top level, where the drifter is, can be accessed with a bit of effort.
- There is a skeleton of a man behind an overturned pew that he appeared to be using as cover, as well as 2 ammunition boxes and a combat shotgun next to him.
- In a wooden crate is a box of detergent, and if the Lone Wanderer upturns the crate they'll find two stimpaks hidden underneath.
Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel appears only in Fallout 3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.