The chapel is in poor structural condition and it is remarkable that it still stands. The Drifter inhabits the upper level. On the ground floor there is a podium, some supplies, and a few beds.
- Reservist's rifle and the Oasis coordinates holotape on the Drifter.
- Guns and Bullets on the ground, next to several ammunition boxes.
- The top level, where the drifter is, can be accessed with a bit of effort.
- There is a skeleton of a man behind an overturned pew that he appeared to be using as cover, as well as 2 ammunition boxes and a combat shotgun next to him.
- In a wooden crate is a box of detergent, and if the Lone Wanderer upturns the crate they'll find two stimpaks hidden underneath.
Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel appears only in Fallout 3.