The Diamond City market is one of the largest markets in the wasteland, located in a pre-War baseball stadium. One can buy weapons, armor, medicine, or general supplies from the shops surrounding Takahashi's noodle stand. Close to the market is the local church and Nick Valentine's detective agency, as well as Travis' radio station and Sheng's water market. One can also find Choice Chops and Publick Occurrences nearby. Stores found in Diamond City market include:
- Protector's armor, Old Faithful and Big Boy - Sold by Arturo Rodriguez.
- Wastelander's chest piece - Sold by Myrna or Percy.
- Rockville Slugger - Sold by Moe Cronin.
- Champion chest piece and right arm - Sold by Becky Fallon.
- Unlikely Valentine
- The Disappearing Act
- The Gilded Grasshopper
- Long Time Coming
- Diamond City Blues
- Confidence Man
- Painting the Town
- Getting a Clue
- Brother Against Brother
- Nuka Cola Needs
- Wedding Day
- Out in Left Field, World Series Win
- Botany Class
- Clean the Water Supply
- Fly Fishing
- Diamond City's Most Wanted
- Story of the Century
- In Sheep's Clothing
- Jewel of the Commonwealth
- Homerun! (achievement)
- The market opens at 8 AM, excluding Diamond City Surplus which is staffed on off-hours by Percy.
- Diamond City market appears in the ending slides.
The Diamond City market appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
Diamond City and the market are featured as a community map on the popular game Unturned as part of the Fallout theme. [verified]