One of the larger markets in the wasteland, located in a pre-War baseball stadium. The Diamond City market is centered around Takahashi's noodle stand. One can buy weapons, armor, medicine or even general supplies. Close to the market is the local church and Nick Valentine's detective agency, as well as Travis' radio station and the water market.
Stores found in Diamond City market:
- Protector's armor, Old Faithful and Big Boy - Sold by Arturo Rodriguez.
- Wastelander's chest piece - Sold by Myrna or Percy.
- Rockville Slugger - Sold by Moe Cronin.
- Champion chest piece and right arm - Sold by Becky Fallon.
- Unlikely Valentine
- The Disappearing Act
- The Gilded Grasshopper
- Long Time Coming
- Diamond City Blues
- Confidence Man
- Painting the Town
- Getting a Clue
- Brother Against Brother
- Nuka Cola Needs
- Wedding Day
- Out in Left Field, World Series Win
- Botany Class
- Clean the Water Supply
- Fly Fishing
- Diamond City's Most Wanted
- Story of the Century
- In Sheep's Clothing
- Jewel of the Commonwealth
- Homerun! (achievement)
- The market opens at 8am, excluding Diamond City Surplus which is staffed on off hours by Percy.
- It is relatively easy to break into Home Plate and use it as a place to dump loot when shopping in the market, or as a home away from Sanctuary Hills.
- Diamond City market appears in the ending slides.
The Diamond City market only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Diamond City and the market are featured as a community map on the popular game Unturned as part of the Fallout theme. [verified]