|Side Quest: Diamond City's Most Wanted|
|(Optional) Speak to Geneva and ask about work.|
|Read the wanted poster in the Dugout Inn.||Read the wanted poster next to Swatters.|
|Travel to the marked location.|
|Kill the marked enemy.|
|Reward: 150+ XP (ghouls/raiders)|
400+ XP (super mutants)
The quest can be started once the Sole Survivor reaches Diamond City. Diamond City is roughly a straight walk south-southeast from Vault 111 and will also be revealed on the map when the Jewel of the Commonwealth quest begins.
If the player character speaks to Geneva at the mayor's office and asks for work, she will direct them to the wanted posters in the Diamond City market. The wanted posters are located either in the entrance hallways of the Dugout Inn or on the wall next to Swatters in the market.
After examining the wanted poster, a location will be marked on the map. Travel to the marked location and kill the marked enemy to complete the quest (even though the quest objective is to clear the location, killing only the marked enemy is sufficient, all others can be ignored).
- Andrew station (raiders - wanted poster)
- Back Street Apparel (raiders)
- Big John's Salvage (super mutants - wanted poster)
- Hardware Town (raiders)
- Mass Pike Tunnel (feral ghouls - wanted poster)
- Trinity Plaza (super mutants)
In "Clear the Super Mutants from Trinity Plaza", the location is actually the Trinity Church. The HUD marker will switch from the basement hatch named "Trinity Church" that is located in the northeast corner of the church to the church main door, depending on how close to it the Sole Survivor is.
- PC If the player character reads a wanted poster before speaking with Geneva, she will give a misc quest to check the wanted poster board that will be impossible to complete. PC players can use the setstage ffdiamondcitywantedpostermisc 20 console command to clear the quest. [verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One After completing the quest a few times, new bounties may permanently stop appearing, or they may never show up at all. This can occur after completing at least 3 on the low side.[verified]
- PC If the player character kills the super mutants in the Trinity Tower area before receiving Diamond City's Most Wanted side quest "Clear the Super Mutants from Trinity Tower," the quest may become stuck in 'Miscellaneous' quests and will not show a marker for the quest in 'Maps' in the Pipboy. PC users can use the setstage 18127d 100 console command to clear the quest. [verified]