|Side Quest: Diamond City's Most Wanted|
|(Optional) Speak to Geneva and ask about work.|
|Read the wanted poster in the Dugout Inn.||Read the wanted poster next to Swatters.|
|Travel to the marked location.|
|Kill the marked enemy.|
|Reward: 150+ XP (ghouls/raiders)|
400+ XP (super mutants)
The quest can be started once the Sole Survivor reaches Diamond City. Diamond City is roughly a straight walk south-southeast from Vault 111, and will also be revealed on the map when the Jewel of the Commonwealth quest begins.
If the player character speaks to Geneva at the mayor's office and asks for work, she will direct them to the wanted poster in the Diamond City market. There are in fact two identical wanted posters: one is on the wall next to Swatters in the market, and the other is inside the entrance corridor of the Dugout Inn.
Upon reading the posted notices, a location will be marked on the map. Travel to the marked location and kill the marked enemy to complete the quest. Even though the quest objective is to "clear" the location, killing only the marked enemy is sufficient; all others can be ignored.
- Andrew station (raiders - wanted poster)
- Back Street Apparel (raiders)
- Big John's Salvage (super mutants - wanted poster)
- Hardware Town (raiders)
- Mass Pike Tunnel (feral ghouls - wanted poster)
- Trinity Plaza (super mutants)
In "Clear the Super Mutants from Trinity Plaza", the location is actually the Trinity Church. The HUD marker will switch from the basement hatch named "Trinity Church" in the northeast corner of the church to the church main door, depending on how close to it the Sole Survivor is.
- After completing the quest a few times, new bounties may permanently stop appearing, or may never show up at all. This can occur after completing at least three quests on the low side.[verified]
- Geneva, she will assign a miscellaneous quest to check the wanted poster that will be impossible to complete. PC players can use the setstage ffdiamondcitywantedpostermisc 20 console command to clear the quest.[verified] If the player character reads a wanted poster before speaking with
- setstage 18127d 100 console command to clear the quest.[verified] If the player character kills the super mutants in the Trinity Tower area before receiving the quest to "Clear the Super Mutants from Trinity Tower," the quest may become stuck in the "Miscellaneous" quests log, and will not show a marker for the quest on the Pip-Boy map. PC players can use the