|For other detonators, see detonator.|
|The following is based on information from Fallout Tactics.|
“Used in conjunction with planted charges.”
- Found on each remote detonator trap.
- One is given to you by the Brahmin Wood village elder on completion of the first mission.
- This weapon must be used with the remote detonator trap in order to have any use.
- In order to use this, you must first set a matching three digit number on both this and the trap, plant the remote detonator trap some place, and then use this item in one of your two item slots. If you lose the detonator, the trap becomes unusable. The detonator is furniture provided with the trap.
- It is possible to detonate multiple remote detonator traps at once, just simply set all of the three digit numbers to the same frequency.