| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Detonator may refer to:
- Fusion pulse charge detonator, a detonator used on the Megaton atomic bomb in Fallout 3.
- Detonator (Fallout: New Vegas), a detonator used specifically for C-4 in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Loyal's detonator, for use in the quest Volare! in conjunction with the deployable ballast in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Redundant failsafe detonator, a miscellaneous item for use in the quest You'll Know It When It Happens, in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mining detonator, for use in the quest, River Monsters to detonate mining explosives in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- Broken detonator, a redundant miscellaneous item in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Old World Blues.
- Laser detonator, a laser illumination used to detonate the nuclear warheads in the Divide in Fallout: New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
- Detonator (Fallout Tactics), a trigger for the remote detonator trap in Fallout Tactics.
- Briefcase detonator, a nuclear detonator concealed in a briefcase in Fallout Tactics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.