| ||For the desks in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, see Desk.|
The wooden and metal desks are large, rectangular desks with drawers vertically set underneath on either side forming the legs.
The metal variant comes in steel and beige varieties and has three deep drawers on each side, whereas the wooden desk has an addition three shallow drawers underneath the desktop, plus the three deep drawers. The vault desk is similar in design, with four drawers as opposed to three that are set inside the table legs, raising them slightly off the ground.
The hightech desk comes in two forms, firstly the wooden topped desk has two drawers under the desktop on the right hand side, with the metal legs wrapping around them with a connecting bar underneath and 4 prongs feet. The left hand side has two long, pronged legs. Each foot has a groove encircling it, approximately 3-4 centimeter from the base.
The second high tech base is similar in design. It is light blue in color and instead of pronged legs, the left hand side has a single, wide based leg, which is wider towards the top. The two drawers on the right are molded into the right hand leg, which has a wide base also and the top quarter is white instead of blue.
Desks are located under Furniture → Miscellaneous in the workshop.
Hightech desk addition (1)
Hightech desk (1)
Hightech desk (1)
Wooden desk addition (1)
Desks are found in most office buildings in the Commonwealth.
- 62 metal desks at the Gunners plaza
- 29 metal desks in Fort Hagen
- 15 metal desks in Slocum's Joe Corporate HQ
- 14 wooden desks in Cambridge Polymer Labs
- 13 metal desks in Vault-Tec Regional HQ
- 11 wooden desks in East Boston Preparatory School
- 8 metal and 6 wooden desks in the BADTFL regional office
Behind the scenesEdit
- The desk with key in the Creation Kit is prefixed with DN096. This indicates that it was possibly intended to be used in the National Guard training yard as a second key or to open the door to the barracks as there is another desk in the location with an ID of 00247516.
- The chief's desk is prefixed with DN001 and BADTFL, indicating that it was intended to be used in the chief's office, but was replaced with a standard desk before release. The contents hold no unique items that were planned to be placed in here before it was cut.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.