|For an overview of Desert Eagle models in all games, see Desert Eagle .44.|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
“A standard, heavy-caliber pistol that can pierce lesser forms of armor.”
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Desert Eagle does less damage than the home-made rifle, which appears around the same time, but its rate of fire is faster. Its only defect is that the ammunition is rare at first.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Single[edit | edit source]
- Carbon Town Center, purchased from Jesse.
- Carbon Town Center (Dusk), found in a footlocker.
- Secret Vault Ruins Level 1, purchased from Shop-Tec.
Dual[edit | edit source]
- Carbon Mill Grinder, found on Jane's corpse.
- Los Bridge West, available from Hieronymous.
- Los Docks Holding Pens, can be bought from Salieri.
Sounds[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.