|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and is not canon.|
Derry is extremely foul mouthed. He spent only sixteen hours in the cell when he was rescued by the Warrior. He behaves like he is a very important person, however, Derry is a stand-up comedian, and a bad one. He has been thrown out of more New Reno clubs than he can stand to remember. Derry was captured by the robots and they were planning to extract his brain next. However, at the last minute, they decided that they didn't want this brain after all.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
The game's files reveals that Derry's name was supposed to be Jerry, but at some point the developers decided to change it for unknown reasons.
- "Bout time you Brotherhood scumbags showed up! Are you going to free me or am I going to have to have a little talk with your commanders? Hey look! I got an i..i..i.. oh this is a terrific idea! You open up this fucking cage and do your fucking job! I've been in here for sixteen goddamn hours already! Do you know who I am? Do you have any fuckin idea who I am? You stupid ghoul licking son of a bitch, GET ME OUT HERE!!!"
- "Hurry, stupid!"
- "Can't you get here any faster?"
- "C'mere stupid. Get me out of here."
- "Aw, c'mon. Can't ya take a joke?"
- "Yoohoo! Hero? Get me out of here."
- "Look, I didn't mean to call you stupid... you moron!"
- "Took you long enough, asshole!"
- "Thanks, prick!"
- "Yay! Let me guess, you want a medal, right?"
Derry appears only in Fallout Tactics.