This improvement of the Dermal Impact Armor implant consists of extra assault-issue impact plates crammed under the skin that double the strength of the original grafts and the resistance to physical trauma and concussive damage.
However, all of these metal plates under the skin deform the natural shape of the skeleton and the body, the angular form reduces the charisma of the recipient. The recipients are also advised to try to stay out of the sun until most of the scabs slough off.
- Doc Johnson in Redding in the Downtown for $30000
- Dr. Fung in San Francisco in Chinatown for $33000
- Dr. Andrew in the Vault City courtyard for $40000 ($30000 with 6 Charisma or 75% Barter)
- The operation takes five days.
- Combat armor Mk II and Brotherhood armor cannot be used instead of combat armor.
- At different points in-game it is referred to as "Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement" or "High Impact."
Behind the scenesEdit
- Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement shares the same Vault Boy image as Dermal Impact Armor.
- The image for this perk is inspired by the Arnold Schwarzenegger character from the 1991 science fiction action film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.