Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“You have inherent protection against physical attacks.”— Fallout 2 in-game description
This implant consists of combat armor plates grafted to the patient's skeleton, improving the resistance to physical trauma and concussive damage.
- Doc Johnson in Redding in the Downtown for $5000
- Dr. Fung in San Francisco in Chinatown for $5500
- Dr. Andrew in the Vault City courtyard for $7000 ($5000 with 6 Charisma or 75% Barter)
Gives +5% Damage Resistance against normal and explosion damage.
- The operation takes two days.
- Combat armor Mk II and Brotherhood armor cannot be used instead of the combat armor.
- This perk can be upgraded to the Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement perk.
- At different times, it is referred to as "Dermal Impact Armor" or "Low Impact."
Behind the scenes
- Dermal Impact Armor shares the same Vault Boy image as Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement.
- The image for this perk is inspired by the Arnold Schwarzenegger character from the 1991 science fiction action film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.