| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Derek may refer to:
- Derek (Fallout), the assistant master scribe in Lost Hills, cut from Fallout.
- Derek (Fallout 2), the self-proclaimed "grandmaster cook" of the Den in Fallout 2.
- Derek Pacion, a child resident of Canterbury Commons in Fallout 3.
- DerekPacion.txt, dialogue for Derek Pacion in Fallout 3.
- Derek Remmings, the maintenance coordinator for the Museum of Technology before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Derek (Fallout 4), a raider cut from Fallout 4.
- Derek (Fallout 76), a child who survived the Great War at the New River Gorge Resort, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Derek Castle, a member of the Responders, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Derek Greenway, a scientist employed by Poseidon Energy, mentioned in Van Buren.
- Real-life people:
- Derek Gibbs, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a compatibility technician on Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics, and a technical resource specialist on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Derek Johnson, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a quality assurance tester on Fallout 2.
- Derek Tarvin, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a senior producer on Fallout 76.
- Derek Hand, an artist who worked at Glutton Creeper Games on Fallout Pen and Paper d20.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.