A cutting edge pre-War design, the Deliverer combines firepower and subtlety in one, compact package. In terms of design, it's a small, concealable pistol designed for police work. It features an exposed hammer, a traditional double-action trigger mechanism, a single-column magazine and a fixed barrel that also acts as the guide rod for the recoil spring. The shorter grip, barrel and reduced magazine capacity result in a smaller size than other pistols of a comparable caliber and made better suited for concealment.
A pre-War semi-automatic handgun. It has an exposed hammer and a double-action trigger mechanism and the fixed barrel also acts as a guide rod for the recoil spring.
This old handgun was recovered and restored by Tinker Tom for Railroad heavy agent Tommy Whispers, called the "Deliverer." He still had the pistol in his possession when he was killed at his faction's old HQ, the Switchboard when it was raided by the Institute's forces. When the Sole Survivor and Deacon return to the site to recover a lost prototype of an unknown device for Doctor Carrington, the Deliverer is recovered by Deacon and offered to the Sole Survivor.
The Deliverer is a compact semi-automatic handgun chambered for 10mm rounds and is found with a silencer attachment. While it uses the same ammunition as the 10mm, the Deliverer outperforms comparably modified 10mm pistols in almost every area. It also comes with the "V.A.T.S. Enhanced" effect, which grants it increased V.A.T.S. hit chance and 25% lower action point cost. This combined with its low weight and pre-attached silencer, the Deliverer is an excellent sidearm for stealth attack builds, able to take out low to mid-level enemies in one shot, and higher-level enemies with the appropriate perks and modifications. However, there are no scope mods available for this weapon, limiting its range and accuracy. This weapon also has little recoil, allowing for deadly rapid fire. The pistol can either be fitted with a comfort grip or sharpshooter's grip for more accurate shots and recoil control. The Deliverer's default magazine holds 12 rounds, with larger custom magazines increasing its capacity to 16 rounds.
The Deliverer's default suppressor reduces its effective range but silences the weapon. With the introduction of the Nuka-World add-on, the Sole Survivor can obtain the Ace Operator perk by remaining allied with the Operators. This will increase the effective damage of the Deliverer further while its suppressor is equipped.
The Deliverer comes with the standard receiver, short barrel, standard grip, standard magazine, standard sights and suppressor modifications by default.
- 10mm pistol - Standard variant found throughout the Commonwealth.
- Silver sidearm - Variant found in Shroud Manor in the Creation Club content "Shroud Manor".
- The Deliverer uses the same ammunition as the 10mm pistol, but has a different suite of mods and functionally very different statistics, even beyond its ancillary legendary effect. Unattached mods from the 10mm pistol cannot be applied to the Deliverer.
- The Deliverer has a similar appearance to the Nuka-World's Acid Soaker with some exceptions: the Acid Soaker has a modified barrel and a glass container on the top that dispenses the acid.
- The Deliverer is one of the very few unique weapons in Fallout 4 that has a unique appearance, that being a completely different model in comparison to the regular 10mm pistol.
- Despite the extended barrel being described as "standard," the Deliverer is found with the short barrel modification. This feature is shared with the .44 pistol and the 10mm pistol.
- The Deliverer is known as the covert pistol in the game files.