The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- After completing Coming to Fruition, the quest can be started by reading the "Fort Defiance" entry on Abbie's terminal in Abbie's bunker.
- Travel to Camp Venture and read the Letter to Tommy. The letter is located inside the command center and requires the command center password to access.
- The command center password is in a locked secure storage room in the basement of a building outside the main walls. The key to this room is in a locker in the bunkhouse.
- Travel to Fort Defiance.
- Power up the building by finding a circuit breaker on the third floor.
- After powering up the building, return to the door near the entrance and press the red button to open it.
- Read the Final stand note which is pinned to the board near the door to complete the quest.
Travel to Abbie's bunker and look for her terminal which is located in her bedroom. Once there, read the entry titled "Fort Defiance."
Next, you will need to travel to Camp Venture which is located directly east from the National Isolated Radio Array. Be prepared to clear the area of creatures. Once you have cleared the area, you will need to find the secure storage key in the bunkhouse. It will be locked in a locker that can be picked. After you obtained the key, find your way to the V.E.S.T. building on the lower side of the camp. in the basement, there is an orange door. Unlock it with the key and look inside for a note on a table called Command Center password. Next, you will need to find the Command center building which is guarded by a terminal. Once inside look for the Letter to Tommy which is located on a table.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.