|For the similar item in Fallout 4, see Decontamination arch.|
A decontamination shower is a C.A.M.P. object that, when powered and switched on, removes all radiation from the player character when they pass through it. There is also a chance that the decontamination shower will remove mutations if the player does not have the Starched Genes perk equipped.
Decontamination shower arches found in the world function by activation via a nearby button or are linked to a terminal.
Fiber optics (9)
Learned from plan/recipe
Plan: Decontamination shower
Decontamination shower (1)
- Can be constructed in a C.A.M.P. or at a public workshop after learning the required plan.
- Monongah Power Plant, Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 and Thunder Mountain Power Plant; inside of the secure airlock between the control room and the reactor core.
- 12 inside the Whitespring bunker:
- Three passed the locker room at the "Intake" section.
- Three in the science wing, when heading towards or coming from the genetics lab.
- Three when entering or leaving through the Whitespring service entrance.
- Three when entering or leaving through the resort exit.
- Six inside the West Tek research center, three next to the locker room near the entrance, and three on the second floor in the research lab.
- Six inside the Emmett Mountain disposal site, three near the entrance and three at the central hub.
- Four inside Blackwater Mine, next to the locker rooms, to the right after entering the mine.
- Four inside the Enclave research facility, to the left of SODUS.
- One inside the makeshift vault.