The Declaration of Independence is a pronouncement adopted by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, announcing that the thirteen American colonies (then at war with Great Britain) regarded themselves as thirteen independent sovereign states, and thus were no longer under British rule. The colonies eventually became one sovereign state in the form of the United States of America. Written primarily by Thomas Jefferson, the Declaration is a formal explanation of why Congress had voted to declare independence from Great Britain, more than a year after the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War. The birthday of the United States of America is called Independence Day which is celebrated on July 4, the day the wording of the Declaration was approved by Congress.
- Once sold to Abraham Washington it will show up in one of the empty picture frames on the Capitol Preservation Society wall.
- Though it no longer serves any purpose, this item is still found in the game files for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Abraham Washington a copy of the Declaration and take this item afterward, it will be stuck in the player character's inventory, weighing them down. [verified]
If one gives
- It can, however, be removed using the console command player.removeitem 3a7f 1, or with the command setquestobject 3a7f 0 to remove the "quest item" flag.
- Bill of Rights from the National Archives and gives it to Abraham before they give him the Declaration of Independence, the game will assume the player has already given him the Declaration, and he won't accept it. Sydney will not stop following the Lone Wanderer if they have the document in their inventory, so one will either have to kill her or if on PC, use console commands. [verified] It seems if one takes the
- United States Declaration of Independence at Wikipedia