|For an overview of 9mm pistol models in all games, see 9mm pistol.|
|The following is based on developer test content cut from Fallout: New Vegas and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It is identical in appearance to the 9mm pistol, but deals tremendous damage. This means, much like The Disintegrator laser rifle and The Faderator, it was most likely a developmental tool and never intended for use in normal gameplay.
Durability[edit | edit source]
The debug megapistol can fire a total of about 1120 standard rounds, the equivalent of 87 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- 9mm pistol
- Maria, a unique version of the 9mm pistol used by Benny.
- Dean Domino. It only differs from the standard pistol in its use of companion ammunition. There are also five other versions that have an increased linear scale of damage. Dean's 9mm pistol, a unique non-playable 9mm pistol used by
Location[edit | edit source]
The debug megapistol is only available through the use of console commands.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The debug megapistol can be modded with regular 9mm pistol weapon mods and repaired using regular 9mm pistols.
- This weapon is only usable with normal 9mm rounds, not any variants.
- This weapon is not considered a holdout weapon or improved holdout weapon.