|For an overview of all gauntlet models, see Gauntlets.|
“Specially constructed from the severed appendage of a dead Deathclaw, the Deathclaw Gauntlet allows its user to viciously slash at enemies for incredibly high damage.”— Fallout 4 loading screens
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The deathclaw gauntlet appears as a set of severed finger-bones from a deathclaw, joined with hose clamps and a handle attached via threaded rod welded to wire to make a deadly handheld weapon.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Components||Base ID|
|Extra claw||Chance to disarm. Better damage.||Large||+20||+2||+22||Adhesive x4
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Weapon merchants can sell them at level 20.
- Can be found in front of the deathclaw nest during the quest The Devil's Due when returning the egg to its nest, northwest of Lynn Woods. It will be directly in front of the nest. After approaching the nest with the egg during the quest, leaving the area without returning the egg will cause the deathclaw to become hostile.
- Rarely dropped by raiders.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This game's version of the gauntlet looks different than in previous ones, which used the whole hand as a glove.
- As with other melee weapons, the deathclaw gauntlet cannot be crafted.
- While the deathclaw gauntlet cannot be used by the player character in power armor, companions can still use it in power armor.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.