|For overview of deathclaw eggs, see deathclaw egg.|
An unhatched, intact egg from a deathclaw. It can be eaten raw to satisfy a small a small amount of hunger with a high chance of disease and a very high dose of radiation, or can be cooked to provide additional benefits.
- A 13.3% chance for 1-3 eggs to be found in deathclaw nests across Appalachia:
- A 50% chance to spawn in the following locations:
- Arktos Pharma - Can spawn inside the Protein Sequencer room, on a metal shelf in the bottom right corner.
- Abandoned waste dump - in the vicinity of the deathclaw nest.
- Deathclaw Island - Up to two can be found inside the deathclaw's nest, to the immediate left of a suitcase and the opposite direction.
- Enclave research facility
- Monorail elevator - Can spawn on the second level on top of the workstation roof, on a picnic blanket, accessed by taking the west elevator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.