|The following is based on information from Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online.|
After arriving, dwellers will hear a broadcast from Three Dog. They will then have to kill various enemies. After finding the overseer of Vault 144 in a later room, it is revealed that the vault dwellers are Death cultists. The dwellers must then kill them.
- "Hmm, where's the Overseer?"
- "She must be waiting for us on one of the upper floors."
- "Listen! Three Dog's on the air."
- "He's telling everyone where all the cults are so Settlers can steer clear of them!"
- "Keep fighting the Good Fight, Three Dog."
- "But it won't matter if we can't stop the Horsemen. Let's find this Overseer!"
|Opening dialogue||Dweller responses||Character responses|
|The shadow of Death, as defined in Article 8, Subsection c, is upon you!
Death will awaken when the quota is met. It's all there in the Manual.
|The Death cultitsts are Dwellers from Vault 144?||We are Death's wake-up call!|
|Can you at least tell us where Death is first? You know we'll find out eventually.||We are Death's wake-up call!|
|So Death is sleeping and you're killing people to wake him up. That isn't insane at all.||We are Death's wake-up call!|
|You're about to shout out your cult motto, aren't you?||No, not at all. I was going to say... uh... oh, whatever. We are Death's wake-up call!|