Pre-War relics, these deteriorating garden gnomes are heavier and worth less than most junk, making them mostly for decoration purposes. They are most often found outside the remains of houses in the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave Wasteland. They can be used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition in Fallout 3.
- Grayditch - A small damaged garden gnome can be found in Wilks' house in the bedroom in front of the small white bed.
- Seward Square - A giant damaged garden gnome standing roughly two times the size of an average garden gnome is standing in front of a house. It still has the usual weight of four pounds.
- There are at least eight sizes of damaged garden gnomes (with those in the abandoned apartments in The Pitt add-on).
- Rivet City market - There is one in the market place standing on a ledge overlooking Flak 'N Shrapnel's.
- Lucky's - A miniature garden gnome can be found on a shelf near a mannequin.
- Shelter - A damaged garden gnome can be found in the back room with various needles and a stimpak stuck inside it.
- Museum Authority Building - Two damaged gnomes can be found in the basement on top of a toppled shelf. There are a number of toppled bookshelves tipped like dominoes; walk up a piece of flooring that angles up like a ramp near them and turn left at the top where it meets the bookshelf to find them.
- Flooded sinkhole - Above the flooded sinkhole, there is a damaged garden gnome in a wooden crate apparently watching a teddy bear "drown."
- Abandoned apartments - Three tiny damaged garden gnomes can be found on the terminal in the room with the Nuka-Cola vending machine.
- Mobile base crawler - In a stall in the lower launch platform base, a damaged garden gnome was apparently cutting up meat with a deathclaw hand.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- There is one behind a burning trash barrel in Powder Ganger camp north.
- Four in the storage building on Black Mountain.
- There is a giant damaged garden gnome outside of the Whittaker farmstead.
- A damaged garden gnome sits on a chair playing checkers with bottle caps with a cigarette in his mouth at the small camp near the entrance to the REPCONN test site.
- A damaged garden gnome is just behind The Forecaster at the 188 trading post.
- Damaged garden gnomes are sometimes sold by Old Lady Gibson.
- Cliff Briscoe at the Dino Bite gift shop in Novac also sells damaged garden gnomes occasionally.