|For other characters named Daisy, see Daisy.|
As a child, she loved to read and spent a lot of time in the Boston Public Library. She retains fond memories of this time, as well as an extremely overdue book, into her post-War life. Later she grew up into what she describes as an "angry young woman." She had a husband who was killed during the Sino-American War but because of classified information she never found out where he died.
Due to the radiation that was given off after the bombs dropped, her body was slowly transformed into a ghoul. She now resides in Goodneighbor, peddling her wares from her own store Daisy's Discounts. She appears to have a darker side looking for revenge, according to a terminal entry in the Memory Den.
If the Sole Survivor asks her if she has any work for them, she will send them to the library to clear it of super mutants. If the Sole Survivor talks about their own life prior to the war, she will suggest that they pay a visit to another pre-War ghoul at the Hotel Rexford.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is a merchant.|| 360|
Sells: weapons, apparel, aid, misc, junk, ammo
- Long Road Ahead: Daisy will be the one who will arrange for the cure to be delivered to Robert MacCready's son.
- Public Knowledge: Daisy will ask the Sole Survivor to clear Boston Public Library of super mutants and return her overdue book.
|Patched three-piece suit||Pipe pistol||Daisy's house key
Iguana on a stick
.308 round x5
.38 round x7
- After clearing out the Boston Public Library for her, she will comment and thank the Sole Survivor whenever she sees them.
- Daisy says she "looks pretty good for 220 years old," suggesting that she was a 10-year-old girl when the bombs fell 210 years before the events of Fallout 4. However, she then admits it is more likely 270. This is supported by her statement that she had a husband who was killed by "the Reds."
- "Running a business in a town like Goodneighbor is a challenge."
- "You're a lousy liar, but I'll just play stupid and pretend I don't know that."
- "Lured them in with my stunning feminine wiles. A few choice curse words and some evil looks did the rest."
Daisy appears only in Fallout 4.
- Daisy: "
(Daisy's dialogue) "