|For other characers named Daisy in the Fallout universe, see Daisy.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
Mission[edit | edit source]
Daisy is killed by the Warrior and his team during the Rock Falls mission. It is said than all Raiders bodies, including Daisy's, were later recovered by the Brotherhood and displayed around the region in crucifixion, to discourage anybody to follow their path.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I don't care if you scream my name just as long as you scream!"
- "My Uncle Jesse says I'm the best kisser in the whole camp."
- "A kick to the balls will seem like an angel's kiss after I'm done."
- "Have you Brotherhood boys been naughty?"
- "Take your pants off real slow...I said SLOW!!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Daisy-May Gomer appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Her name is a reference to Daisy Duke, one of the Duke family members from the early 80-ties television series The Dukes of Hazzard.