Background[edit | edit source]
Cutter was born in 2236 in the pens as a slave. She spent her youth learning wasteland medicine from her mother. When her mother passed away, Cutter took over the caretaker duties for the slaves but slowly grew bitter and frustrated with their inability to fight back against the slavers. Spending nearly a decade trading her services, she earned enough caps to buy her freedom. Since Paradise Falls needed a skilled medic, she stayed, taking wealthy slavers for all she could. She can be found at the clinic.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 120-480*|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- * Cutter has actually two different stores with separate caps and wares.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Surgeon outfit or doctor fatigues||Chinese pistol||Surgeon outfit or doctor fatigues||Cutter's medical supply key|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- She is one of only nine named characters in the base game to have "Very Evil" Karma.
- Although she mentions to Eulogy Jones that she is "old enough to be his mother," the official game guide states that Eulogy is in fact four years older than Cutter.
- If the player character attacks the slavers, Cutter will not turn hostile.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You're a mess. I hope you brought a lot of money with you."
- "Hmm... that reminds me of this old hoax. Here, listen to this. It's clearly a joke. No one's got the tech to do that without risking infection."
- "Good day, Eulogy. And need I remind you that I'm old enough to be your mother. Ours is a business relationship only."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Cutter appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Sometimes when Cutter is killed, she will not drop the keys. Reloading from the latest save may fix this. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Cutter will not become hostile if you attack the other slavers out of her sight. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Cutter's chem supply may never restock, no matter how much time passes. [verified]
References[edit | edit source]