Cutter was born in 2236. Forty-one-year-old Cutter was born in the pens, a slave. She spent her youth learning wasteland medicine from her mother. When her mother passed away, Cutter took over caretaker duties for the slaves but slowly grew bitter and frustrated with the slaves' inability to fight back against the slavers. Spending nearly a decade trading her services, she earned enough caps to buy her freedom. Since Paradise Falls needed a skilled medic, she stayed, taking wealthy slavers for all she could. Find her at the clinic.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 120-480*|
|This character is involved in quests.|
* Cutter has actually two different stores with separate caps and wares.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Surgeon outfit or doctor fatigues||Chinese pistol||Surgeon outfit or doctor fatigues||Cutter's medical supply key|
- She is one of only nine named characters in the base game to have "Very Evil" Karma.
- Although she mentions to Eulogy Jones that she is "old enough to be his mother," the official game guide states that Eulogy is in fact 4 years older than Cutter.
- If the player attacks the slavers, Cutter will not turn hostile.
- "You're a mess. I hope you brought a lot of money with you."
- "Hmm... that reminds me of this old hoax. Here, listen to this. It's clearly a joke. No one's got the tech to do that without risking infection."
- "Good day, Eulogy. And need I remind you that I'm old enough to be your mother. Ours is a business relationship only."
Cutter appears only in Fallout 3.
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Sometimes when Cutter is killed, she will not drop the keys. Reloading from the latest save may fix this. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Cutter will not become hostile if you attack the other slavers out of her sight. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Cutter's chem supply may never restock, no matter how much time passes. [verified]