The Courier must deal 10,000 points of damage with unique Mojave Wasteland weapons.
Grants 500 XP and the Curios and Relics achievement/trophy upon completion.
- A "unique Mojave Wasteland weapon" is defined as any named unique variant of an existing weapon, such as Dinner Bell or Annabelle. It can only be earned with unique weapons in the base game or uniques in Gun Runners' Arsenal. For example, Maria can contribute to Curios and Relics, but A Light Shining in Darkness cannot. The Gobi Campaign scout rifle can contribute to Curios and Relics, but Christine's CoS silencer rifle cannot. Unique weapons in Gun Runners' Arsenal (like Sleepytyme or MF Hyperbreeder Alpha) will contribute to both Curios and Relics and Master of the Arsenal.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
- On the 360 and PC this achievement does not have a corresponding "GRA" tag.
Behind the scenes
- The name of this achievement/trophy is a reference to section 27 CFR Section 478.11 of U.S Federal Firearms Laws. Which states, "1. Firearms which were manufactured at least 50 years prior to the current date, but not including replicas of such firearms; 2. Firearms which are certified by the curator of a municipal, State, or Federal museum which exhibits firearms to be curios or relics of museum interest; and 3. Any other firearms which derive a substantial part of their monetary value from the fact that they are novel, rare, bizarre, or because of their association with some historical figure, period, or event," are "Curios and Relics", meaning that they may be exempt from certain other regulations in U.S Federal Firearms Laws and that they can be shipped by mail directly to a Curio & Relic license holder without having to go through a gun dealer.
- The weapons shown in the achievement image are, from top to bottom: Gehenna, Bozar, Katana (although it's not a unique weapon), Grenade APW (also not unique), Medicine Stick, Paciencia, Two-Step Goodbye, three powder charges or tin grenades (craftable), Embrace of the Mantis King, Lil' Devil and That Gun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.