The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is required but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Those who worship the Mothman, hostile to all outsiders intruding on their "holy land".
Interactions with the player character
|This character is always hostile with the player.|
|This character is involved in events.|
|Cultist prophet||005F995E (Tier 1)
005F995F (Tier 2)
005F9960 (Tier 3)
|25 (Tier 1)
50 (Tier 2)
100 (Tier 3)
|1990 (Tier 1)|
5123 (Tier 2)
9540 (Tier 3)
|Cultist high priest||See below||See below||See below|
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
|Cultist High Priest |
- Boss of the cultist Daily Ops variation. Wields a unique gamma gun which fires Mothman sonic blasts.
- Boss of The Mothman Equinox seasonal event. Wields a radium rifle.
Cultist high priest
The cultist high priest is exclusive to The Mothman Equinox community event. These cultists have the ability to bend the will of all nearby enemies, similar to the Flatwoods monster. Their minions are marked with a pinkish outline with tiny spectral moths fluttering about.
The high priests may randomly replace most enemies found in exteriors around Appalachia, similar to the Hunt for the Treasure Hunter community event. They are always legendary enemies and defeating them will yield a cultist high priest pack.
- High priests have a 55% chance to be ★, a 40% chance to be ★★, and a 5% chance to be ★★★ legendary enemies.
- Cultist high priests always deal 25% less damage.
Cultists appear only in Fallout 76.