|For the crunchy mutfruit that appears in the Fallout series, see crunchy mutfruit.|
Crunchy mutfruit is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Crunchy mutfruit restores some Hit Points but also gives one a small amount of radiation, specifically 2 rads. Additionally, in Hardcore mode, it can stave off Starvation. It is used in Rose's wasteland omelet recipe.
Survival skill effect[edit | edit source]
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-30 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-35 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-40 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-45 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-50 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-55 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-65 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-75 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Great Khan longhouse in Red Rock Canyon - Both in the pantry and on the table.
- Nellis Air Force Base - In the Nellis schoolhouse, on the teacher's desk, must be stolen.
- The Tops restaurant kitchen - Behind a locked door.
- The Tops presidential suite - In a bowl of fruit on the counter near to where Benny sits during the quest Ring-a-Ding-Ding!.
- Sold from time to time by the street vendor in front of the Las Vegas Boulevard station on the Strip, and occasionally by other merchants.
- Atomic Wrangler casino - Can be stolen from the kitchen.
- Ultra-Luxe - Can be stolen from the kitchen.
- El Dorado Gas & Service - Inside a sack behind the counter, along with a standard mutfruit.
- Sold occasionally by Chet in Goodsprings General Store.
- Sometimes found on deceased Vipers.
- Two pieces can be stolen from a crate in Camp Golf's kitchen.