|For an overview of crowbars, see crowbar.|
A standard crowbar with a coat of red paint. A tool consisting of a metal bar with a single curved end and flattened points, often with a small fissure on one or both ends for removing nails.
As well as a weapon it enables the prying open of locked containers and stuck doors (through the "Use Inventory Item On" command).
- One is located in a dead-end corridor in Vault 15, near the entrance to the caved-in command center.
- One is located in the desk in the bottom-left room of the Crash House.
- One is located in the bottom right house in Adytum, inside the bookshelf.
- Smitty in Adytum carries one.
- One can be bought or pick-pocketed from Buck or Chuck Dunton in Klamath.
- In a shelf in the Klamath rat caves' 3rd level, next to the closed door which leads to the entrance near the surface towards the Highwayman.
- Also in the Klamath rat caves, on the 1st level, on the ground sticking out of the bottom right of the machinery when one first walks in.
- In a shelf in the Hole next to Frankie.
- One can be found in the Sierra Army Depot, on the infirmary in the first level.
- One can be found on the floor in the room closest to the stairs in the Desperado casino's basement, guarded by two rats.