The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of bow models in the Fallout series of games, see Bow.|
A sturdy crossbow with metal limbs and a wooden stock. While the crossbow deals high amounts of damage, it can only have one bolt loaded at a time, with the exception of the Nuclear Winter game mode in which it can have a maximum of three. The crossbow is quiet when fired, with noise detection similar to that of firearms outfitted with suppressors.
Crossbow (Lv 15)
Crossbow (Lv 25)
Crossbow (Lv 35)
Crossbow (Lv 45)
- The Plan: Crossbow can be found on a table just outside a southwestern cabin of Pioneer Scout camp with a crossbow shooting range.
- A crossbow can be found near the southwestern outskirts of the Palace of the Winding Path, on a table near the archery targets, along with several bolts and a pipe pistol.
- A crossbow can be found in the outside building at Belching Betty, near Bernie.
- A crossbow can be found in a red open-topped shipping container between Mount Blair trainyard and Welch. A ladder forming a ramp helps determine the correct one.
- A crossbow can be found in the basement locked storage room of the Sons of Dane compound, on a metal shelf.
- A crossbow can be found inside the locked basement of the Bootlegger's shack, on a metal shelf.
- A crossbow can be found inside the southern cabin at the Middle Mountain Cabins, leaning against the southern wall to the left of beds, near the fireplace.
- Tadpole Archery Test: This badge requires that one repairs three crossbows.
- Tadpole Archery Test: This badge requires that one kill 50 enemies with crossbows.
- Tadpole Hunter Test: This badge requires that one kill a Radstag with a crossbow.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.