An outpost created by the Blood Eagles after their arrival in Appalachia, Crimson Prospect was led by "raid leader" Earl and "watch master" Floyd. The two did not get along and constantly disagreed, with one of their arguments being over the ownership of a chair Earl brought back from a raid. The two separately made plans to kill each other, both enlisting Randy's help to do so. Randy, meanwhile, realized this and planned to usurp leadership from both of them.
In 2103, The Eye also chose this outpost as their base.
There is a basic perimeter wall guarded by turrets surrounding the location. Within the center, the stairwell to the main structure can be found. This structure has twisting walkways and additional stairwells, as well as more turrets both near the first stairwell and on the central tower.
Up the first set of stairs, there is the shell of a bus and a small shack containing some beds and a common area. On the far end, there is another set of stairs leading up to the upstairs area of this shack which houses two hackable terminals. Coming off of the south end of the shack is a walkway that loops around the main tower and then to stairs leading up into it. This is where the boss is located, along with randomly generated loot.
- Earl's note to Randy - Note, in Earl's toolbox.
- Floyd's note to Randy - Note, in Floyd's chest.
- Earl's key - Key, in Earl's bed, next to his chest, underneath his two pillows.
- Floyd's key - Key, on a metal shelf across from Floyd's chest.
- Fermented Nukashine - On the metal shelf next to Floyd's key.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the second floor of the central structure, inside a bus, on the bus driver seat.
- Potential magazine - In the northeast lookout tower, on a small metal table, on the second row.
- Two Stealth Boys:
- On the third floor of the central structure, near the stairs, on a wooden shelf to the right.
- Inside the opposite central structure, on the third floor, on a metal shelf, on the bottom row.
- Potential recipe - On the second floor of the central structure, accessed by the third floor stairs leading inward to the dining hall, on a desk with a cooler.