|This page is about the location known as Crimson Caravan Company found in Fallout: New Vegas. For the trading company known as Crimson Caravan, see Crimson Caravan.|
The Crimson Caravan Company is the New Vegas branch of the Crimson Caravan, currently under the management of Alice McLafferty in 2281. Located in the Mojave Wasteland, it is southeast of Freeside's north gate, northeast of the Freeside's east gate and west of the New Vegas medical clinic.
There is a campfire and a workbench to aid in crafting items, along with miscellaneous items scattered around the area. Generally found sharing the campfire or sleeping in the barracks are caravaneers and guards resting between travels throughout the Mojave.
During the day, Blake can be found at the roadside "store" across from the brahmin pen. There are five buildings located here, all of which are in the form of army barracks. The player character can only enter three of them, including the main office, the guard barracks, and the caravaneer barracks. There is also a pen containing pack brahmin.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - In the main office on top of a ham radio in the corner by the north exit.
- From the outside of the caravaneer barracks, when standing in front of the door west of the brahmin pen, the barracks appear to have an L-shape bending to the left, but when entering, the interior L-shape bends to the right. Entering the door will also turn the compass 180 degrees, and will be facing east instead of west, with the same reversal upon exiting.
- Since the Crimson Caravan Company is affiliated with the NCR, entering the compound dressed as a Legionary, Great Khan, or a Brotherhood of Steel member, or failing Don't Tread on the Bear! by siding with the Legion, will cause the guards to turn hostile and attack. Killing the guards will cause infamy with the NCR.
- Fiends in the surrounding area outside may wander close by and possibly enter the compound, but are typically eliminated by the occupants.
Crimson Caravan Company appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Two legionaries may spawn here.[verified]
- If the player character kills the brahmin, nobody will become hostile.[verified]
- Sometimes you will not be able to enter the buildings restrooms, even when the doors are opened.[verified]
- When bartering for caravan trading cards, the game will freeze.[verified]
- The streetlights outside may turn on during the day.[verified]