Background[edit | edit source]
Crimson is a prostitute, one of two caught and pressed into slavery by Eulogy Jones a few months before meeting the Lone Wanderer. She along with Clover are abused by their master, and attempt to stay out of his way. They will not talk to strangers. When Eulogy is not present, they will speak with one another, usually to bicker. At times, Crimson will speak back to Eulogy when he insults her.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
Crimson can be found following Eulogy Jones around in Paradise Falls. The best chance to meet her is in Eulogy's pad, located near the slave pens.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Rescue from Paradise: If the player character cannot convince Forty to leave the pen, they can convince Crimson to seduce him.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the player character chooses to kill Eulogy Jones without recruiting Clover, they both may attack the player instead of escaping with their freedom.
- If Eulogy has been killed and Clover is either dead or has been hired, Crimson will guard Eulogy's corpse. She, unlike most other inhabitants of Paradise Falls, does not remain hostile indefinitely and will turn friendly after a few in-game days. If she is approached while she is friendly, she will tell the Lone Wanderer to leave and will turn hostile if they get too close.
- Sometimes one will find Crimson dead on the top, outer balcony of Eulogy's pad, killed in a duel by Clover. If one has high Sneak and/or a Stealth Boy, it's sometimes possible to watch this duel happen.
- If one causes the slavers to become hostile toward them outside of Eulogy's pad and then enter it, they may find Eulogy killing Crimson by shooting her in the head.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Keep staring and I'll start charging."
- "Look, nothing personal, but if you need something, talk to the clown in the hat."
- "Don't matter how good a time he could show me. Eulogy'd have my head. I like my head where it is."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Crimson appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and is speculative and may not be accurate.|
Crimson and Clover could be a reference to a song of the same name by the band Tommy James and the Shondells.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide p. 276: "PARADISE FALLS: INHABITANTS (SLAVES)"
"Eulogy's prostitutes are two slaves caught a few months back. They have been systematically brainwashed and threatened until they've become completely subservient to their master. Eulogy verbally abuses them constantly. You can listen to the tirades as the girls meekly plead for forgiveness. When Eulogy is away, they're both catty to each other. You cannot speak to either of them; any conversations must be through Eulogy. Note: you can purchase Clover as a Follower."
(Tour of the Capital Wasteland)