Eulogy's prostitutes are two slaves caught a few months back. They have been systematically brainwashed and threatened until they've become completely subservient to their master. Eulogy verbally abuses them constantly. You can listen to the tirades as the girls meekly plead for forgiveness. When Eulogy is away, they're both chatty to each other. You cannot speak to either of them; any conversations must be through Eulogy.
Crimson is one of these slaves. She serves as Eulogy's bodyguard, but she often talks back to him when Eulogy speaks down to her. She doesn't appear to like her fellow slave Clover, and the two often bicker.
If Eulogy has been killed and Clover is either dead or has been hired, Crimson will guard Eulogy's corpse. She, unlike most other inhabitants of Paradise Falls, does not remain hostile indefinitely and will turn friendly after a few in-game days pass. If she is approached while she is friendly, she will tell the Lone Wanderer to leave and will turn hostile if they get too close.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Rescue from Paradise: If the player cannot convince Forty to leave the pen, the player can convince Crimson to seduce him.
- If the player chooses to kill Eulogy Jones without recruiting Clover, they both may attack the player instead of escaping with their freedom.
- Sometimes you'll find Crimson dead on the top, outer balcony of Eulogy's pad, killed in a duel by Clover; if you have high sneak and/or a Stealth Boy, it's sometimes possible to watch this duel happen.
- If you cause the slavers to become hostile toward you outside of Eulogy's pad and then enter it, you may find Eulogy killing Crimson by shooting her in the head.
- Crimson doesn't seem to be as successfully brainwashed as Clover is, and will often talk back to Eulogy.
- "Keep staring and I'll start charging."
- "Look, nothing personal, but if you need something, talk to the clown in the hat."
- "Don't matter how good a time he could show me. Eulogy'd have my head. I like my head where it is."
Crimson appears only in Fallout 3.