Split (reason: by game)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help Nukapedia by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
|For the character in Fallout 76, see Crane (Wastelanders).|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A crane is a pre-War type of machine, equipped with a hoist rope, wire ropes or chains, and sheaves, that can be used both to lift and lower materials and to move them horizontally. The device uses these pulley systems to move heavy cargo, materials, or objects.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- A single functional crane is located in the Citadel, where it used to open the front gate after The Waters of Life and deploy Liberty Prime during Take it Back!
- A crane can be found at the Outcast outpost in Bailey's Crossroads with Operation: Anchorage.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- One can be found at the Emergency service railyard.
- Marked men base at the end of the High Road just outside of Ashton silo control station. One can be found collapsed near a
- Waste disintegration platform. One can be found at the loading dock along the railway beneath the
Fallout 4[edit | edit source]
- Outside Vault 111.
- Two can be found at the Four Leaf fishpacking plant.
- Angry Anaconda construction site. One at the
- Beaver Creek Lanes. One is on the roof of
- Cliff's Edge Hotel. One is on the parking on the
- Fringe Cove docks. One can be found at the
Fallout 76[edit | edit source]
- Two cranes can be found at Gilman lumber mill.
- One crane can be found in New Gad.
- Flooded trainyard
- Grafton Steel yard
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 76