Missing data (needs information added from his dialogue file, questline)
This article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
“Name's Crandon, stranger. I keep an eye out for trouble around here.”
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
- Someone to Watch Over Me: Crandon has a couple of odd jobs to do around North Vegas Square and outer Vegas. When first approached the Courier may ask if there is any work to do, Crandon will then question the player character why he thinks they need any help, with a 45 Speech check or a 35 Barter check, Crandon will offer small tasks to help the settlement out.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Roving trader outfit
(Aura token kicker)
|Lever-action shotgun||Hull, 20 gauge|
- "Name's Crandon, stranger. I keep an eye out for trouble around here."
- "Some squatters decided to take space where they don't belong, over by the playground. We'd prefer to keep 'em off the streets and out of sight. Maybe you could go and talk to them... convince them to see things our way."
- "You know, this time I may actually need a gun with a brain. Talk to Mrs. Hostetler. She's near the Crimson Caravan. I think her daughter's making bad "friends," the kind that'll slit your throat in the dark."
Crandon appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland p. 305: "North Vegas Square: The fragmented citizens of New Vegas have sealed themselves into different defensible quadrants, and this tactic is just as apparent at the Junk Doors leading into North Vegas Square. Enter North Vegas Square [2B] to meet its citizens, including their self-imposed leader Crandon, and the only other Primary Location, The Gray [2B.01]."
- Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland pp. 328-329: "The Gray: The small fortified camp of North New Vegas, run by Crandon and the stoic Jules has but one large location, close to the manhole cover leading to the North Sewers [U2.N]; the Gray Hotel. Once you enter, prepare for a quick-thinking, or fast-drawing altercation with the chem-addled thugs here. One is guarding a runaway girl's room, who has shacked up here with her boyfriend; a Ghoul named Andy. They only appear if the Side Quest involving them is active."