Before the Great War, Cranberry Island was inhabited by the Gibbons family, operating a cranberry farm. The farm and surrounding bog were able to survive the atomic war and the family on the island attempted to find sanctuary in a small air raid shelter under the house.
The family members who made it into the bomb shelter were turned into ghouls and all supplies were found to be in another part of the island.
Activating all the power generators yields access to a bunker at the Cranberry Island Bog. In the bunker, the key to the Cranberry Island supply shed can be found. The shed contains a substantial amount of crafting materials.
- Eliza map of home - First of possibly 12 locations on the island.
- Eliza journals - Seven journals, spread over the island.
- Eliza family drawing - On a shelf in the bunker at the Cranberry Island Bog.
- Craneberry Island supplies note - In the bunker's footlocker.
- Cranberry Island shed key - In the same footlocker.
Behind the scenes
In real life, the Cranberry Isles consists of five islands lying to the southwest of Mount Desert Island. The real-life Great Cranberry Island is called Cranberry Island in Fallout 4, while Little Cranberry Island is called Huntress Island in-game. Sutton Island and Bear Island appear in-game, as in real life, but are unnamed; while Baker Island does not exist in-game. In real life, Baker Island lies to the west of Great Cranberry Island and to the southwest of Little Cranberry Island.