|For an overview of Cram in the Fallout series of games, see Cram.|
Cram is processed meat from before the War,[Non-game 1] found in blue tin boxes. They were useful rations during World War II, and many NCR troops can be seen with Cram as rations in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Cram is usually found in refrigerators.
- It is otherwise found in containers or on shelves.
- You get some Cram with the different themes for My Megaton house or Tenpenny Tower suite but the amount differs for each one.
- 15 boxes of Cram can be obtained from Alphonse Almodovar should you side with him during Trouble on the Homefront.
Behind the scenes
Cram's presentation is a parody of Spam, down to the same style of packaging and font. In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, it was shown to come in a cardboard box, instead of Spam's signature tin can. In Fallout 4, its container was changed to a tin can full of the meat substance with a pull tab to open the container, further likening it to its real-world counterpart.
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Rulebook p.153: "A tin of processed meat produced in vast quantities pre-War to address food shortages and serve as a meat ration for soldiers. The tin, with an easy-open pull tab, helps keep the contents preserved for long periods, making Cram more useful for survivalists and those scavenging for food"