There is a ruined house without a roof, a small shack with two owned mattresses, a workshop and two unnamed settlers growing 15 bushels of mutfruit. There is a water pump between the shack and the crop field. There is also a cooking station. In the northeast corner of the settlement is a small pond of water that can be used to build water purifiers.
The settlement is adjacent to two other locations, including the nuclear power station on its western border and the National Guard training yard to the northeast. A super mutant base is also nearby, within the Revere satellite array. Doc Weathers will travel here as one of his stops even without the player character becoming allied with the settlement and building a trading post.
- Raider Troubles: A group of settlers is struggling to defend themselves against a nearby group of raiders and asks the Sole Survivor for help.
- Ghoul Problem: Settlers have asked the player character for help in taking care of some feral ghouls that have been terrorizing a nearby location.
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- Stop the Raiding: The Sole Survivor becomes aware of a group of settlers being terrorized by nearby raiders and can offer to help.
- The unmarked nuclear power plant to the southwest is irradiated, reaching up to +56 rads at the base of each containment sphere. A flamer is on the ground between the spheres next to a toolbox, guarded by a pair of leveled bloodbugs. A wooden crate with minor items is inside the fenced-in power transformer area.
- The nuclear power station located across the road from the settlement doesn't feed into the Boston power grid. The wires continue to run roughly northwest, passing through Abernathy farm, before going off the map entirely.
County crossing appears only in Fallout 4.
PC Playstation 4 If a caravan is accidentally attacked (i.e. Doc Weathers), the caravan guards will attack the Sole Survivor and once killed will permanently remain at the settlement along with the brahmin.[verified]