|For the Fallout 3 location, see Corvega factory.|
Layout[edit | edit source]
A total of seventeen raiders patrol the outside of the factory, along with a single turret at the main entrance. The gangways to the east side also provide access to numerous side entrances.
There is a hidden entrance access by way of pipes that are located in Lexington between the main and eastern entrances to the factory. Inside, there's only one turret guarding the pipe (mostly against ghouls) and some noise alarms.
Jared, the raider leader, is in a small, well-guarded area near the top of the factory. He has two machine gun turrets near him along with spotlights that will alert him to nearby intruders. Once all enemies in the immediate area are killed, two additional raiders will spawn. Inside the factory, the Sole Survivor will encounter twenty raiders and five turrets; in total, the Corvega assembly plant area contains 43 enemies.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Repair bobblehead - On the highest exterior catwalk over the plant, on the end of a walkway surrounding a large spherical blue tank.
- Grognak the Barbarian issue #4 - In the office with Jared.
- A mini nuke - In a Pulowski Preservation shelter shortly to the northeast of the plant. It is in a skeleton's arms.
- Corvega safe key - On Jared, opens a safe.
- A large number of coolant caps - In the plant. These can be scrapped, yielding a large amount of aluminum.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- The First Step: Kill the raiders in Corvega assembly plant.
- Learning Curve: After speaking with Proctor Quinlan, the Sole Survivor can agree to escort a Brotherhood scribe on a research patrol. They will travel together to acquire data and return it to the Prydwen to further the Brotherhood's aims.
- Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution: Retrieve the FLL3 turbopump bearings.
- Weathervane: Corvega assembly plant: Tinker Tom asks the Sole Survivor to place atmospheric sensors on high vantage points to detect any anomalies in the air.
- Raider Troubles: Troublesome raiders might take refuge at this location between two attacks on the Commonwealth settlers.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- To the Mattresses: The synth-hating L&L Gang is a major threat to the Railroad. Desdemona has a lead on them and asks the Sole Survivor to help neutralize their members.
- Stop the Raiding: The Sole Survivor becomes aware of a group of settlers being terrorized by nearby raiders and can offer to help.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the exterior of the assembly plant, on the northeastern side of it, there is a large drainage pipe. It is located by a large red conduit and some sets of stairs. The hatches can be opened through three different parts of the drainage pipe. The middle portion has a lunch pail (with various loot) and a mining helmet, beside a skeleton. Further into the drainage pipe are two more containers (one ammo box and a cooler).
- There is a Protectron in the plant near the upper elevator door which will engage the raiders in the vicinity, thus helping to complete the quest, The First Step. However, it will not engage the machine gun turrets nearby. If the Sole Survivor engages the turrets, the Protectron will turn hostile as well.
- A key to the Corvega safe can be found on Jared. The safe is below the room with Jared, behind a keep out sign.
- A key to the Corvega storage space can be found on Gristle during the fight with a deathclaw outside Concord.
- There is a room with beds on the lower floor of the building. Looking on the local map, it is northwest of the northern Commonwealth exit. In this same area, there are assembly lines containing many connecting rods, torque rod ends etc. There is a raised platform with a maze of support beams and a large pipe above the assembly lines. If one jumps onto it, there is a hidden dead settler carrying various loot behind the pipe.
Companion comments[edit | edit source]
- When at this location companions make comments, which are activated at the entrance of the assembly line room.
|Curie||"I read that the Corvega Blitz is quite economical and family friendly. But, not so much any more."|
|Deacon||"And you got to drive these babies around. Lucky devil."|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Corvega assembly plant appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Sometimes when reaching the final room where Jared is, the player character's health will inexplicably and constantly drain after being hit once by the turrets. Exiting and re-entering the building should solve this problem.[verified]
- Playstation 4 In one of the first stairways, there is a cigarette machine that, if one backs up onto it (possibly forward too), the player character will be stuck on it, unable to move anywhere else. [verified]
- To fix this, reload a previous save prior to entering the Plant.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.304-305: "[3.06] CORVEGA ASSEMBLY PLANT
This was the pride of Lexington until the tourists departed. Now the south of the township is comprised of a sprawling assembly plant where the main bulk of the Raiders lurk, ready to push back the ferals that have swarmed the streets to the north."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)