Background[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Atomic V-8 is commonly identified by its distinctive stacked headlights, trapezoid-shaped grille, and tailfins. The car is powered by a massive nuclear reactor fitted in the rear and was manufactured as a two-door and four-door car in a variety of colors. A second two-door version with a bubble top and more streamlined appearance is advertised, but is not seen around the wasteland, suggesting it was either brand-new or unpopular. All Corvegas of this type only have door handles on the driver side. The interior commonly was appointed in red, especially in the second-generation models that entered the market before the Great War. Some models were capable of towing trailers and boats.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Falls entrance. Two stacked on a few cars around the
- Corvega factory. A few can be found inside of the
- Chryslus Building lobby. On display in the
- Corvega assembly plant, one is on display by the front desk. In the
- Rayburn Point. One at
- Kawaketak Station. One at
- Appalachia. Several pristine variants can be found in the Watoga Underground. There are 174 Atomic V-8 vehicles in
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Many times ruined automobiles such as the Corvega are found with suitcases in the back, despite the area being used to mount a nuclear reactor.
- Some Corvegas still have an intact reactor and can be destroyed. This is distinguished by their little damaged paint job, all doors in the car. When the car is damaged a certain amount a small explosion can be heard and fire in the car, this shows as a warning that the car is about to explode.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 3/New Vegas
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 76