The Atomic V-8 is commonly identified by its distinctive stacked headlights, trapezoid-shaped grille, and tailfins. The car is powered by a nuclear fusion engine and was manufactured as a two-door and four-door car in a variety of external and interior colors. A second two-door version with a bubble top and more streamlined appearance is advertised, but is not seen around the wasteland. All Corvegas of this type only have door handles on the driver side. Some models were capable of towing trailers and boats.
- Two stacked on a few cars around the Paradise Falls entrance.
- A few can be found inside of the Corvega factory.
- On display in the Chryslus Building lobby.
- In the Corvega assembly plant, one is on display by the front desk.
- One at Rayburn Point.
- One at Kawaketak Station.
- There are 174 Atomic V-8 vehicles in Appalachia. Several pristine variants can be found in the Watoga Underground.
- Many times ruined automobiles such as the Corvega are found with suitcases in the back, despite the area being used to mount a nuclear reactor.
- Some Corvegas still have an intact reactor and can be destroyed. This is distinguished by their little damaged paint job, all doors in the car. When the car is damaged a certain amount a small explosion can be heard and fire in the car, shows as a warning that the car is about to explode.
- The prize Corvega in the Commonwealth's Graygarden is a unique vehicle.
Behind the scenes
- Fallout 3/New Vegas
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 76
- Appearances of the vehicle in the Mojave Wasteland and the Commonwealth
- Danse: " "
(Danse's dialogue) Note: This line is spoken at the Corvega assembly plant at the entrance of the assembly line room.
- The Art of Fallout 4 p. 257
- formid 002485E3 / edid Sedan_Postwar_Cheap01_GREYGARDEN
- Bethesda Blog: The Real World meets Fallout: Power Armor and Nuclear Cars